Touring the Veneto – Venice, Padua, Verona and Lake Garda Italy
11 day Itinerary which offers a leisurely introduction to Venice and the above towns to explore the Veneto region of Italy with something for everyone. A customised itinerary for couples, families, your parents, your friends.
Your trip starts in Venice, the City of Sighs before cruising across to the ancient university town of Padua. From here you have the opportunity to explore the hill towns and villas of the Veneto. Your next stop is the UNESCO World Heritage town of Verona and your tour finishes on the shores of beautiful Lake Garda.
You will stay in some truly beautiful hotels, waterside in Venice of course, with more modern style in Padua. Enjoy some historical extravagance in the heart of Verona and more water views on Lake Garda. These properties pride themselves on their quality and hospitality.
Come and discover the secret passageways of Venice and the delights of Padua, a millennium and more of history in Verona and the serenity of Lake Garda. Learn about Venetian cuisine and red wine in Valpolicella and sip Prosecco in the hills where it is grown. Visit Palladian churches and villas, romantic islands, gardens and amazing historical collections.
We only employ experienced and licenced local tour guides to share their specialised knowledge with you and answer your questions along the way.
- 3 nights accommodation 4 star hotel Venice
- 2 nights accommodation 4 star hotel Padua
- 3 nights accommodation 4 star hotel Verona
- 3 nights accommodation 4 star hotel Lake Garda
- Breakfast daily
- Private guided walking tour of “Hidden Venice”
- Private Tour of the “Doge’s Palace”
- Tour of Hill Towns and the Strada del Prosecco
- Private Guided Tour of Padua
- Cooking Class and Wine Appreciation in Valpolicella
- Private Guided Walking Tour of “Shakespeare’s Verona”
- Private Boat Tour of Lake Garda
- Private Guided Tour of Il Vittoriale degli Italiano, Lake Garda – home and museum of Gabriele D’Annuncio
- Private driver/minibus for all transfers and for Day Tours as per the itinerary.