Excursion to Pompei and Amalfi Coast from Rome including the towns of Amalfi and Positano by Minvan with hotel pickup in Rome. Small group max of 4- 8 pax. You will drive to Positano on the Amalfi Coast, stopping along the way at spectacular viewpoints for fabulous photo opportunities.
In the afternoon the tour will head to Pompei where a local guide will take you on a two hour tour through the ruins. You will be taken to the highlights of the preserved ancient city such as the markets, baths and homes, and learn about daily life before Vesuvius erupted.
After a day of both ruins and beauty (such an Italian experience), you will make your way back to Rome and be dropped at your hotel.
Duration: 13 Hr Trip
Start: 6.45 am-7.15am
Max No. Min 4 pax Max 8 pax
High season -All days except sun
Low season- only Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat
- Pick up and Drop off at Your centrally located hotel
- Small group of maximum 8 people for a max of 3 minivans travelling together
- A/C Mercedes vehicle or similar
- English speaking driver-guide
- Scenic photo stops along the amalfi coast
- 2 hrs tour of Pompei with our local guide, archeologist and art historian
- Plenty of free time in Positano and Amalfi
- Scenic drive in Amalfi coast and plenty of photo stops
- Light Lunch included in family run restaurant ( producers also of olive oil that clients will try when eating )– Lunch consists in : first course pasta with fresh tomatoes sauce or other seasonal vegetables produced by them , Caprese Salad ( Mozzarella cheese and local tomatoes ) water and limoncello – other drinks not included
Not Included: Entrance fees to Pompei, gratuities .
– This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
– The tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
– Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in must use proper child restraints). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tour does not operate on following holidays:- April 9 & 25, May 1, August 13, 14, 15 & 16 , December 25, 26, 27, & January 1