This course is all about having fun while learning about the magnificent Italian food and the wines that match them. And the Italian way of eating and drinking wine. Dinner will follow the class with the Recipes you have cooked together with our chef, followed by the Wine Tasting and Wine School.
If you love cooking you come to learn together with our chef authentic Italian cuisine. The homemade pasta preparation and other simple and delicious Tuscan recipes, incredible sauces, meats and desserts using only the freshest ingredients.
Here learn to cut, braise, boil, cook and roast a complete Tuscan meal with great pleasure and fun creating unforgettable dishes in our kitchen.
Here you will find great moments of fun, laughter, familiarity with the people and so much taste in drinking and eating with homemade pasta, locally sourced meats, fresh products of our vegetable garden and plenty of fresh bread with extra virgin olive oil. Discover our secret and everything that makes us special and get yourself in the Tuscan family.
Upon arrival the guests are greeted by their host in our Welcome Center for a brief walking tour of this historic property.
Construction of a starter and a first or a second entree and dessert products of the day, which will reflect the theme chosen by the Chef according to seasonality
The package includes:
• Making of an Appetizer, First and Second course, with daily dessert.
• Cooking Class with our cooks
• Dinner with the food prepared together
• Appetizer: Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
• First Course: Homemade pasta with meat sauce and Truffle Lasagna
• Second Course: Fillet flavorings and green pepper, or steak with arugula and Parmesan cheese
• Dessert: Vanilla Icecream with strawberries and balsamic vinegar or Tiramisù
All guests receive a welcome cocktail in our showroom.
The Wine Tasting and Wine School.
Thirteen wines to taste for Two
Tour and Tasting of wines including our current release and our library reserve vintages
• Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
• Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
• Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
• Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
• Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
• Chianti D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
• Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
• VinBeato – Dessert Wine
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
• White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
• Pepper Hot Olive Oil
• Balsamic Old Vinegar selecte
All packages subject to availability and min of two people. Rates are inclusive of tax.
Transfers from Florence or Siena can be arranged.